WARREN COUNTY FAIR QUEEN --2012
On Monday night, Kellie Lindstrom, daughter of Joseph and Melissa Lindstrom of Pittsfield, PA was crowned the 2012 Warren County Fair Queen with Lacy Rowley named 1st Runner Up, and Michelle Cantrell 2nd Runner Up to her court. Kellie was also awarded best essay and most photogenic, while Lacy was awarded best talent and Miss Congeniality.
*NEW* for 2013 - Warren County Fair Princess Program!
This is NOT a pageant - but an opportunity for young girls to get experience working with the Warren County Fair Queen and Contestants as well as appear on-stage during the 2013 pageant. For complete details and the application please click HERE.
Applications for the Warren County Fair Queen Contest are due by Friday May 24th, 2013.
(fill the form out online, and then print it, please do not submit hand written applications)
See your 2013 Fair Queen Contestants
Warren County Fair qualifications are as follows:
1. Must be a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Warren County and have participated in or attended the Warren County Fair.
2. Must be at least age 16 but no older than 20 years of age by June 1st of present year.
3. Must be single, never married, have no children and must not marry nor get pregnant during her reign.
4. Have parent or guardian’s consent.
5. Must complete an application and participate in orientation and judging activities.
6. Prepare a 3-5 minute talent presentation (contestants will be judged on originality, content, and creativity) and a 2 minute persuasive speech on "Why you should come to my Fair".
7. Judges will interview each contestant.
8. Poise and appearance will be considered.
9. Each contestant will be asked an impromptu question.
10. Must have and demonstrate a personal knowledge of the Warren County Fair and agriculture.
Qualifications for State Fair Queen Contest are as follows:
1. Be female who is a US citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania.
2. Be at least age 16, but no older than 20 years of age as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest.
3. Be certified as the winner by the local fair where she was crowned.
4. Have not been a former local Fair Queen winner, nor a former State Fair Queen contestant.
5. Not hold any other title for any other commodity group or pageant during her reign.
6. Have her parent(s) or guardian(s) consent to enter the competition.
7. Be single, have never been married, have not been pregnant nor given birth to a child.
8. Act in accordance with the PS Fair Queen “Behavior Policy.”
9. Meet all time commitments,Queen obligations and Dress Codes as set forth by the PA Fair Queen Program.