Warren County Fair qualifications are as follows:
1. Must be a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Warren County and have participated in or attended the Warren County Fair.
2. Must be at least age 16 but no older than 20 years of age by June 1st of present year.
3. Must be single, never married, have no children and must not marry nor get pregnant during her reign.
4. Have parent or guardian’s consent.
5. Must complete an application and participate in orientation and judging activities.
6. Prepare a 3-5 minute talent presentation (contestants will be judged on originality, content, and creativity) and a 2 minute persuasive speech on "Why you should come to my Fair".
7. Judges will interview each contestant.
8. Poise and appearance will be considered.
9. Each contestant will be asked an impromptu question.
10. Must have and demonstrate a personal knowledge of the Warren County Fair and agriculture.
Qualifications for State Fair Queen Contest are as follows:
1. Be female who is a US citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania.
2. Be at least age 16, but no older than 20 years of age as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest.
3. Be certified as the winner by the local fair where she was crowned.
4. Have not been a former local Fair Queen winner, nor a former State Fair Queen contestant.
5. Not hold any other title for any other commodity group or pageant during her reign.
6. Have her parent(s) or guardian(s) consent to enter the competition.
7. Be single, have never been married, have not been pregnant nor given birth to a child.
8. Act in accordance with the PS Fair Queen “Behavior Policy.”
9. Meet all time commitments,Queen obligations and Dress Codes as set forth by the PA Fair Queen Program.